Two-weeks inspiration sessions, walking in connection with nature,
so also in connection with your own body:
– how do your body & mind react to tension?
– how to distend body & mind smartly, playfully, wisely, cheerfully?
– how to choose intelligently ‘on the long run’?
There is even a direct link with the 9 success elements of the world famous 5 Blue Zones, with so many centenareans in good shape! You will understand what they do, simply, effectively.
At walking speed, in normal clothes, you also learn several distinguishing elements of new school running concepts that focus on body and mind:
– chi running
– natural running
– barefoot running (with shoes on…)
– mindful run
– boeddha running
Not a workout…
Some philosophising is included, this is open minded reconnaissance. Not a workout. Not even a brisk walking workout. You see, there you go again? Relax 🙂
– you get acquainted with techniques that relax body & mind, also in normal life and at work.
– you give your analytical mind a rest more often.
– you meet other open minded people, in a different setting.
– you dare to discover nature more deeply & playfully
Sessions open to internationals and Dutch, with English as the main language.
Relaxed, with humour, understanding, wit, insights, calmness, satisfaction.
25 euro per session, discounts at more sessions.
12.12 & finish at 13.13 hours at the community centre ‘In de Tussentijd’
(around the corner of the Albert Heijn on the Willem Rooyaardsplein.
Every second and fourth Monday of the week, starting 13 and 27 November 2017.