The Walking Mindful Run Clinic, held on Saturday afternoon 20 August 2016, is based on Mindful Run, a nationwide phenomenon, now also available in The Hague.
Like it’s original running version, this Walking Mindful Run combines naturally efficient breathing, mindfulness, and naturally walking technique. For more energy, fun and relaxation of the mind.
Why now this clinic?
This clinic in The Hague gives you an overview of the two 5 weeks Mindful Run courses in English, starting on Saturday 10 September, 2016:
– a 5 week running version on Saturday mornings, from 9.15 to 10.45h.
– a 5 week walking version starting on that same morning: 11.00 to 12.30h.
The 5-weeks courses are the official courses as taught by mindfulrun.nl nationwide.
Date of the clinic: Wednesday 20 August, 2016.
Place: in and around Westbroekpark.
Time: from 13.30 to 14.00h.
– efficient breathing (extra recovery and extra oxygen intake)
– mechanically efficient walking / running
– fun together, also playfulness
– some yoga and other posture awareness, incl. core stability
– surprising nature trails
– and… it even includes several surprising efficient Dutch language skills.
Where exactly is the start?
Westbroekpark, entrance Cremerweg (high sculptures, side of Madurodam, free parking) Tram 1 towards Scheveningen, leave at stop Madurodam, follow the canal to the bridge, turn right: we see you.
Afraid you won’t be fast enough?
Relax. All levels of fitness walk together. The focus is on awareness. And Rule number 6.
And the costs?
Relax. Only 25 euro.
Hope you will like this walking Mindful Run!
Samuele, Sam, Pitzalis, 06-11 33 45 11